Terrace Hills Junior Golf Camp
July 12 @ 8:30 am - July 15 @ 10:00 am
One event on August 9, 2022 at 8:30 am
Please register for our first Junior Golf Camp of the summer! Terrace Hills Golf Course encourages all young aspiring golfers (aged 7-17) to participate in this camp. Camp 1 is being held from July 12th to 15th from 8:30am to 10:00am and Camp 2 is being held August 9th to 12th from 8:30am to 10:00am.
Please click on the “Find Tickets” button to register.
• $125 for 1 camp
• $225 for both camps (our 2nd camp will be held August 9-12)
• Parents with multiple kids:
$25 off each additional kid – 1st kid $125, 2nd kid $100, 3rd kid $75
Payment methods include:
• Credit/Debit cards
• Payments can either be made over the phone or in person at Terrace Hills Golf Course prior to the first day of camp
Time: 8:30-10:00 AM
Location: Terrace Hills Golf Course
8700 NE 46th Ave. Altoona, IA 50009
• Head Professional Rocky Sposato
• Director of Instruction Zach Steffen
• Director of Golf Dominic Schnepf
• Master Fitter Mitch Hewitt
Things to bring each day:
• Water Bottle
• Comfortable clothes, weather appropriate
• Either golf or tennis shoes
• Golf clubs, balls, and tees
Our golf camp will follow the American Development Model (ADM), which is a proven, long-term athlete development model that other sports have been using to successfully grow their sports. It brings athletic movements to engage young athletes and help retain them for years to come by making it fun, engaging, and progressively challenging, which allows golfers of all ages to experience the joy and challenge that golf has to offer.
What each participant will receive:
• Free round of mini-golf
• Sleeve of golf balls
• Bag of tees
• Swag gift (T-shirt or hat)
• Break into groups
• Go through 3 different stations, Full Swing, Chipping/Pitching, Putting
• During each station we will work on proper setup, improve technique, introduce a drill/game and then have the kids play that game or drill that follows the ADM Model
• Recap from the day and go over expectations for the next day
• Arrive and get into groups
• Go through the 3 stations again, with new drills/games to play at each
• Recap and go over expectations for Day 3
• Competition Day!
• Break into 3 groups
• Each group will be going through the Drive, Chip and Putt Program
• Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 in each group!
• We will go over Day 4, which will be Play Day! We will let everyone know what hole they will be starting on and where to go when they arrive
• Final Day! Play Day!
• For the final day we will be out on the golf course playing 3 holes
• Arrive early if you want to hit balls prior to heading to your starting holes
• We will shuttle the players to their holes at exactly 8:30! Please be ready to go before 8:30